parentscentral

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

parentscentral

parentscentral

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
parentscentral

we are online community for all parents grandparents and familys to visit we offer fun friendship advice and support

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 282 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:49 pm

Top posters

marti (210)
The Birth of Siobhan  Bar_leftThe Birth of Siobhan  BarThe Birth of Siobhan  Bar_right 
Jodi (197)
The Birth of Siobhan  Bar_leftThe Birth of Siobhan  BarThe Birth of Siobhan  Bar_right 
tina (136)
jane (128)
emmawellingtons (125)
MELS (64)
welshmel (48)
♥ Nicola ♥ (39)
emma1976 (33)
~*~PrEgGyBoOm~*~ (23)

Latest topics

» Breastfeeding question.
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 pm by ~*~PrEgGyBoOm~*~

» Stupid boobs (sorry if tmi)
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 am by ~*~PrEgGyBoOm~*~

» Ok just cause I am bored....
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:46 pm by ~*~PrEgGyBoOm~*~

» Yay pram and cot ordered.
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 am by ~*~PrEgGyBoOm~*~

» Prob a stupid question n possible TMI lol.
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm by ~*~PrEgGyBoOm~*~

» Ugh.
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 am by ~*~PrEgGyBoOm~*~

» hot seat sign up
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:31 pm by mumto2kids

» 16th july
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 pm by emmawellingtons

» The Birth of Siobhan
The Birth of Siobhan  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 am by mumto2kids

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1039 messages in 242 subjects

We have 25 registered users

The newest registered user is welshmel

The Birth of Siobhan

mumto2kids

The Birth of Siobhan  Empty The Birth of Siobhan

Post by mumto2kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 am

On September 25th 2007 I woke feeling
    fine went visiting just before lunch that day about 1o'clock I started having
    little niggles then went home at 3pm, around 4pm pains got stronger so rang my
    partner who came straight home and rang my mid-wife who visited and said I
    could either go in to hospital or stay home (which I did) as I had a long way
    to go, by about 6pm pains were getting stronger so had tea. As pains got worse
    I layed on the couch my waters broke, then I went to toilet and felt I wanted
    to push told my partner and mum, who rang the mid-wife she said not to push as
    I wasn't ready, give her 10 minutes and she'd be here. When she arrived asked
    if okay to give me an-internal which she did told my partner to get the car and
    go to the hospital and not stop for anything as baby was crowning.

We arrived at the hospital at 7.40pm baby was born at 7.50pm.
    I was home again with Siobhan having coffee and something to eat with Shane and
    mum Stephanie) at 10.30pm that night.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm